Our goal at The Foundation for Living Beauty is to provide a multi-tiered, wrap-around program approach to help women that are healing from cancer experience better health outcomes. A cancer diagnosis for many women can negatively affect all aspects of their lives including physical wellbeing, emotional health, self-esteem and community support. We aim to provide holistic wellness programs that address all of these issues that women may face along with their diagnosis. For example, two main issues that we have found that women face include isolation and depression. According to the American Cancer Society, women who feel isolated and are without a social support system experience a 40% chance of cancer recurrence and a 60% increased risk of dying from cancer. The Foundation for Living Beauty combats this by creating a safe space for women to create community and sisterhood. Our goal is to provide women with education, knowledge and skills that can help them with the side-effects that cancer treatment can bring and facilitates long term healing to reduce risk of isolation, depression and other overall health issues that negatively affect a woman’s ability to continue to thrive with a cancer diagnosis. Women battling cancer deserve the best chances for survival. Many do not have access to the resources to aid them on both the physical and emotional fronts of their journey. Living Beauties are provided with a vast array of programs like yoga4cancer, energy healing, plant-based nutrition, mindfulness, meditation, and more. The proper educational and nutritional support, modified physical activity and a dynamic socio-emotional support system are critical to improving their health outcomes; this sets us apart from cancer research organizations.